Nasty Dirty Lemons Nasty Dirty Lemons

Um.

And you want to make this into a series? Maybe if it had, oh I don't know... a storyline. Substance. Dialogue. Something that is in the least bit INTERESTING?!?! I watched the entire thing, thinking that perhaps the music video was just the intro or something. Try again.

7 Feet under (Noir) 7 Feet under (Noir)

Graphics are its strength

The character drawings and animations are the strength of this (and the first one). The story is so fragmented and haphazard. It's so hard to follow and there is so much unnecessary information presented, the story doesn't really make me want to watch any more of these, to be honest with you.

However, there are no review points for storyline, so based on its looks alone I gave it a high score.

A beer too much A beer too much

Just like...

The style on this was great, but it was almost exactly like the Valentine's Day cartoon by David Firth. I'm not sure if you meant it to be that way, but it really was.

Holmen responds:

it was inspiered by that one. that is correct.

Zorro Tank Zorro Tank

The bottom line...

People have been reviewing this game and pointing out flaws, but the bottom line here is that this game is FUN. So many games, both Flash-based and others, look great - and some even play great - but it is a rarity to find a game that is fun as hell to play over and over. I have played this game all the way through from beginning to end three times in the past three days and I'm about to play it a fourth. Even though I can beat it easily it still rocks to be able to get the triple cannon and rain a hail of fire down on the enemies.

Therefore, the only two suggestions I have are:

1. Make a Zorro Tank 2
2. Include more types of enemies and more levels in the second one!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Suggestion...

Wow, I was just watching Madness this morning and I was thinking about how awesome it would be if there were a video game like it. This is awesome, but one suggestion I have is to make some kind of ducking ability so you can get low and dodge shots. In a few of the Madness episodes, for example, the main character dives backwards to avoid shots. Maybe that could be the ducking move, like when you hit "S" the guy dives backward to the ground so he can still shoot at enemies.

Otherwise it was good, but the game speed was a bit slow (quality aside)... it seemed like it was in slightly slow motion. If you made the gameplay quicker it would seem less burdensome and more action-packed.

I really liked it, just a few tweaks including the things other people have been saying in their reviews (which it sounds like you're taking heed of) and this could be an amazing game.

Aliens from Planet Dave Aliens from Planet Dave

Definitely unique!

This was a very original game, great job! The only thing I'd say in addition to what I've already read in others' reviews is that you obviously know how to create invisible buttons in Flash - try to be a little more precise when you draw out the hit areas. Sometimes I'd try to click on objects (particularly at the part where you're in your room) and the guitar would get selected. That got annoying after awhile, so again I'd only say that paying a bit more attention to detail, especially in a game like this, will give it the boost it needs to go the extra mile. Nicely done.